L'Atelier du Vin Wine Lover's Curiosity Cabinet, 18 pieces
$1,900 Sale • Save
L'Atelier du Vin's Wine Lover's Curiosity Cabinet is an Oenophile's dream! This luxurious walnut cabinet stores and organizes all the accessories needed for wine tastings and toast-worthy occasions, while the French vineyard map lets you plan your next wine country getaway.
This collection includes:
- Oeno Motion® Wood: Ergonomic chrome and walnut wine opener removes corks with a single pull of the lever.
- Bilame Chromed:Twin-blade opener extracts even the most fragile corks while leaving them intact.
- Chromed Metal Garçon®: Pocket-sized corkscrew features ergonomic design and foil-cutting blade.
- Chromed Metal Foil Cutter: Cuts foil in one clean, efficient motion with two circular hardened steel blades.
- ON/OFF Gard'Vin® Métal: Seals wine bottles after opening to prevent oxidation.
- Wine Thermometer: Ensures wine is at optimal temperature.
- ON/OFF Stoppers (2): Red indicator disappears when open bottle of wine is sufficiently sealed.
- Cork Stoppers (2): Seals opened bottles of wine with elegance and efficiency.
- Cork Opener: Safely and easily releases Champagne and sparkling wine corks. Simply place on cork, press and twist.
- Developer® Universel and Base: Gently aerates wine into individual glasses or carafes.
- Pourer Leaf: Oxygenates wine as it is poured out of bottle.
- Bubble Cork: Preserves opened bottles of Champagne and sparkling wine.
- Vineyard Map of France: Ideal companion for vineyard tours of France.
- Notebook: Convenient for recording notes and favorite vintages.
- Wooden Box: Handmade in France of solid walnut with walnut veneer. Can be wall mounted or displayed on a shelf. (approx 17 3/4" sq., 5" deep)