L'Atelier du Vin Wine Lover's Curiosity Cabinet, 18 pieces
L'Atelier du Vin's Wine Lover's Curiosity Cabinet is an Oenophile's dream! This luxurious walnut cabinet stores and organizes all the accessories needed for wine tastings and toast-worthy occasions, while the French vineyard map lets you plan your next wine country getaway.
This collection includes:
- Oeno Motion® Wood: Ergonomic chrome and walnut wine opener removes corks with a single pull of the lever.
- Bilame Chromed:Twin-blade opener extracts even the most fragile corks while leaving them intact.
- Chromed Metal Garçon®: Pocket-sized corkscrew features ergonomic design and foil-cutting blade.
- Chromed Metal Foil Cutter: Cuts foil in one clean, efficient motion with two circular hardened steel blades.
- ON/OFF Gard'Vin® Métal: Seals wine bottles after opening to prevent oxidation.
- Wine Thermometer: Ensures wine is at optimal temperature.
- ON/OFF Stoppers (2): Red indicator disappears when open bottle of wine is sufficiently sealed.
- Cork Stoppers (2): Seals opened bottles of wine with elegance and efficiency.
- Cork Opener: Safely and easily releases Champagne and sparkling wine corks. Simply place on cork, press and twist.
- Developer® Universel and Base: Gently aerates wine into individual glasses or carafes.
- Pourer Leaf: Oxygenates wine as it is poured out of bottle.
- Bubble Cork: Preserves opened bottles of Champagne and sparkling wine.
- Vineyard Map of France: Ideal companion for vineyard tours of France.
- Notebook: Convenient for recording notes and favorite vintages.
- Wooden Box: Handmade in France of solid walnut with walnut veneer. Can be wall mounted or displayed on a shelf. (approx 17 3/4" sq., 5" deep)